Thursday, July 16, 2009

american friends

so me and my friend Eric from spain were talkin abt havin friends in america and so and so. he lived in spain most of his life so the friend topic came up. honestly from what i here, american friends arent really friends. youkant really have a reallll american friend. its wierd cause i liive in america all my life haha. but now i look at it. some of my best friends were from other countries.

i kant relly on any of my american friends. especially the grls. cause either they want more and i dnt so they stop talkin to me or other dumb stuff.like if they think im not good lookin or i dnt talk rite or just because they kan, ,, they will stop talkin to me. its happened to me a couple times this year. but i just call those ones bitches hahaha.

same things with guys to. i kant count the number of times my guy friends have let me down. NO HOMO. and like the times ive been kalled a pussy by them haha. and then like all the shxt i do for them but they kant like be a man and help me out. NO HOMO AGAIN haha. but nah i have a few good friends but they let me down alot an dthey aree just reeediculous sometimes and act like douche bags.

idk maybe its just me and how im an emotional nigga hahaha. but to all my american friends,, STOP FUCKIN WITH MY EMOTIONS haha

thanks for the talk Eric. you are reliable bro and trustworthy. and my friend kion from persia. hes kool but he FCKS WITH MY EMOTIONS ALOOOOT lol. and kiwi from japan lol. hes on the blog to btw

My american friend Tommy is kool. few blogs abt him down here if you check lol.

what grls ummmm... melina :] and my friend addry .. everyone else.nada lol

No comments: