Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thiis Sucks!!! Lol

I just found out where about to move. I already knew butt i thought they were just kidding and were upset butt we're realy movin and by august to woooww thiis took me by surprise...Im not really gonna miss anyone no offence lol...i mean like i never really gott to close to anyone where i am now(specifically a grl) butt 2 grls and ilthem both. I have always asked for a second chance though and its tiime to meet new people. Not gonna lie i hate compton especially where i live...Kidds runnin buck wild and cussin at me. No one imma really miss at K/D butt one o those 2 grls. the other grl goes to a diff. school. And as far as duudes i cant really miss them yhu kno no homo lol butt imma kinda miss hangin wit the homie arturo and demondrae blah its out no homo Lmfao i gottt one more chance thiis summer to see a group of friends butt i cant telem it's gone be poppin butt a surprise i make sure i go wit my best fitt ha imma post it up at the end of the month umm around august 3rd or 4th aight welp when i do move i wont be able to blog for about 2 weeks so dnt expec nuthin Lol so im hopin to have like 50 entries this month to make up for it lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwww u to gave for me lol
no seas way lol
its not homo just show the love fo the homie

Anonymous said...

i was suppose to say gay not gave lol